I want to share this peace by one of my favorite author, Dr. Dennis Kimbro.
- Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- Make all your friends feel that there is a power inside them.
- Be optimistic and look at life's bright side.
- Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect the best.
- Be just as enthusiastic regarding the success of others as you are about your own.
- Forget the mistakes of the pastand press forward to the greater achievements of the future.
- Wear a cheerful countenance at all times and greet every living creature with a smile.
- Give so much time to improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- Be too large to worry, too noble of anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to allow the presence of trouble.
Give it a shot. I think it is a promise worth keeping.
Andy G. Rodie