I read John's blog every day and it's one the blog I learn the most from. I would like to share this piece from him that I am sure you can benefit from also. It is worth knowing more about this guy because he is one of the most authoritative and compelling figure on poverty eradication in this country today. Check out www.johnhopebryant.com
A Blast From The Past From Black Entertainment Television (BET.COM)
Ten Things on Bryant's Mind...
1. "Don't cop an attitude. Change your attitude."
2. "Everyday, learn something new. Be obsessed with learning."
3. "Don't expect life to be a rose garden."
4. "Own something ... no leased cars on the lawn of your rented duplex."
5. "Entrepreneurs work 18 hours a day to keep from getting a job."
6. "Redefine success. Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
7. "Love is work."
8. "Decide what type of bird you want to be. Eagles don't fly in packs. Buzzards are low altitude birds that love packs. Turkeys have wings and can't fly."
9. "Invest in yourself."
10. "Watch how you live your life. It may be the only Bible that anyone else reads."
Onward, with HOPE --- John Hope Bryant
Andy G. Rodie