7/09/2009

HARD WORK

I would like to share this post from Ronn Torossian's blog,
CEO of 5WPR. Looking a great PR Firm, please go to www.5wpr.com

I’ve been working tremendously long hours these last few weeks, and with the changing economy I’m even more knee-deep in client work than usual. I am emotionally invested and intensely involved with client work – A 5 hour strategy session today with a major financial client, followed by a 2 hour conference call with a technology media company for example. The work is fun and challenging, but emotionally and intellectually draining. Great clients are essential in these times – Great clients who are good, smart people, who allow someone who owns a service business like myself to feel appreciated… and give us that rush (and of course pay their bills on time).

It’s 11:15 PM and I have literally worked nonstop since 7 AM…and on top of that, I have an 8 PM client event tomorrow night, and two client events this weekend, but this is the price I believe is necessary for success.

Owning a PR agency, I am very blessed and thankful for us to be where we are and believe we are very well suited for the days, weeks and months ahead. Focused, aggressive, hard working, and in the trenches with our clients. There’s nowhere I’d rather be.

Ronn Torossian

5WPR


Best,

Andy Rodie

No comments: