1/24/2010

Believe, Act and Prosper

I a big fan of quotes and inspirational pieces like this. It's worth sharing with all inspiring entrepreneurs and all who just want to make it happen.


" I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream. I will press ahead. I will settle down and see it through. I will solve the problems. I will pay the price. I will never walk away from my dream until I see my dream walk away: Alert! Alive! Achieved!" ~ Robert Schuller


" I have realized that I should not regret any day of my life. Good days give me happiness, bad days give me experiences - both are essential to life. Happiness keeps me sweet, Trials make me Strong, Sorrows keep me Human, Failures make me Humble, Success keeps me loving but God keeps me going."


Believe, Act & Prosper

Best,

Andy Rodie
Make it happen.

No comments: