9/15/2010

Action Quotes for all of us

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.

- Vincent van Gogh

Push on -- keep moving.

Die when I may, I want it said of me by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.

- Abraham Lincoln

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.

- William James

You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing.

- Arthur Ashe

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.

- John Wesley

If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself.

- Norman Vincent Peale

I have one life and one chance to make it count for something . . . I'm free to choose what that something is, and the something I've chosen is my faith. Now, my faith goes beyond theology and religion and requires considerable work and effort. My faith demands -- this is not optional -- my faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference.

- Jimmy Carter


Best,

Andy Rodie

No comments: